Thank you for reading
Wednesday, 30 March 2011
Blogging day
Another blogging day and I again keep forgetting to update sadly. Well I went to visit the Studio Ghibli museum yesterday and I watched 2 animated shorts that they show there that aren't shown anywhere outside the museum itself. Both had no dialogue but one had no sound at all. The first animation was about the evolution that had no sound but it was also on display and had no sound. The second animation was in the mini theatre and had music and sounds and I found myself able to understand what was happening even without dialogue. Not only me but everyone in the room it was a lovely short animation. the animation was about a man made of Dough and an Egg Princess. I can't find the video but I can post images of it.

Thank you for reading
Thank you for reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment