So I was speaking with a friend of mine and we started to talk about retro games such as the original sonic games, tetris, space invaders.....and we mentioned how all the sounds in the games are iconic such as the sounds for mario and sonic's jump and the ring and coin sounds for mario and sonic.
another thing that cropped up was Final Fantasy and some of the most memorable music from the series such as Arith's theme and Sephiroth's theme from FF7, Eyes on me from FF 8 and To Zanakand from FF 10. there are theme's from the games that are also Iconic to the series such as the Chocobo theme, the Victory theme and the Final Fantasy Prelude.
Something that i've been thinking about...is haw games change now days.....sure graphics improve but for example.....the lates final fantasy games.......the graphics are amazing.....however for the music and sounds to me....arn't that memorable to me at all......there's no prelude...and the classic victory theme was scrapped. Personally I feel theres no song's that are actually memeorable to me, The same could be said about the latest Sonic games....however Sonic does still keep his classic jumo sound from what I remember.
Ah well this is just things I have on my mind that might help with my essay and I thought I would get them down before I forget.
Thank you for reading!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment